Conferencias y Foros
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Join ARPEL (Association of Oil, Gas and Biofuels Sector Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean) and ASME (The American Society of Mechanical Engineers) at the fourth biennial International Pipeline Geotechnical Conference (IPG 2019), and the 89 ARPEL Expert Level Meetings (RANE´s), in Buenos Aires, Argentina from June 25-27, 2019.
IPG 2019 is an international event to share knowledge, foster international cooperation, and promote technical progress by advancing the management of natural forces impacting pipelines – protecting the public, environment, energy infrastructure assets, and ensuring safe and reliable operations.
Geohazard management practices, including special design and construction, monitoring and inspection, risk assessment and associated data management, have seen considerable advancements in recent years as the topic has gained prominence within the pipeline community.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Conference will be of special interest to:
• Professionals from the oil and gas pipeline sector.
• Professionals from the mining industry.
• Professionals responsible for the facilities integrity, geotechnics, applied geomatics, risk analysis, operations, right of way maintenance, geotechnics instrumentation, pipelines design, construction and maintenance.
• Providers of goods and services.
The technical areas of discussion that will be the major themes of the Conference will focus on topics related to:
• Geohazard considerations for design and constructions.
• Geohazard risk assessment and pipeline integrity management planning.
• Monitoring, mitigation and emergency repairs.
Catholic University of Argentina - Room “Juan Pablo II” Address: Alicia M. de Justo 1600, Puerto Madero. Buenos Aires, Argentina.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONFERENCE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Irene Alfaro: email@example.com
SPONSORSHIP, EXHIBITION OR REGISTRATION:
EEUU, Canada, rest of the world: Kim Miceli: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latin America and the Caribbean: Gabriela Pritsch: email@example.com