Conferencias y Foros
16th – 17th October 2017
Mexico City - Mexico
Auditorium of the Mexican Petroleum Institute
In the framework of the Conference will be launched Innov@arpel, a corporate web platform that aims at promoting interaction between innovative technology solutions providers: R & D centers, universities, service providers, start- up’s, SMEs, among others, and end users: operating companies of the energy sector, in particular of oil, gas and biofuels.
Innov@arpel offers the possibility of exchanging experiences and knowledge, as well as obtaining references of innovative technologies already implemented by other users. Likewise, it allows contacting other members that are developing new solutions, and also carrying out joint innovation projects together with other actors of the sector.
Cost until October 2
ARPEL member companies: USD 200
Other companies y institutions: USD 280
R&D centers of ARPEL member companies: USD 120
Universities: USD 80
Cost from 3rd October
ARPEL member companies: USD 250
Other companies y institutions: USD 350
R&D centers of ARPEL member companies: USD 150
Universities: USD 100
In 2016 the Regional Association of Oil, Gas and Biofuels Companies in Latin America and the Caribbean (ARPEL) and Y-TEC, organized in Argentina a high-level multi-stakeholder encounter to discuss how innovative and technological solutions may represent a fundamental cornerstone to sustain competitive advantages in a challenging context urging to provide cheaper, safer and cleaner energy.
The Argentina meeting recognized that ARPEL was in an excellent position to take the lead in promoting cooperation in Latin America and the Caribbean through an innovation & technology virtual platform, gathering all the stakeholders: operators (end users), technology providers, universities, R & D centers and start-up’s as well as professional associations and government agencies (local or international).
Following this initiative, the Mexican Petroleum Institute (IMP) and ARPEL will join efforts to develop the “First Conference on Innovation and Technology in the Oil and Gas Industry in Latin America and the Caribbean” on 16th & 17th October in Mexico City.
The Conference will present the latest innovations and technological solutions developed to answer key issues of the Latin American and the Caribbean oil and gas industry, from upstream to downstream operations, including cross-cutting subjects such as energy efficiency, safety and environment. The event will also be the venue at which the Innov@arpel virtual platform will be launched.
• Exploration and production of non-conventional reservoirs.
• Production of 2nd and 3rd generation biofuels.
• Challenges in the exploration and exploitation of deep waters fields.
• Transport, storage and distribution of petroleum products
• Increase of the recovery factor in mature fields.
• Rational use of energy.
• Productivity of heavy and extra heavy oil wells.
• Industry 4.0
The conference will include panelists from operating and service providing companies addressing the issues from the strategic, management and operative point of view. R&D centers of Latin America and the Caribbean as well as research-focused companies and academia will present their latest products, patents and lines of research and their potential applicability to oil and gas industry operations.
• Oil and gas industry top executives, as well as production, operation and project managers and supervisors,
• Industry professionals working in innovation areas and in charge of projects analysis and development,
• Professionals working in companies that are part of the value chain, such as consulting or Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies and oilfield services providers,
• R&D centers and universities,
• Post-grad university students focused on research in the energy industry,
• Members of oil and gas industry professional associations.
Gabriela Pritsch, ARPEL Events Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (+598) 2410 6993 ext. 141