Buenos Aires, Argentina
Through its Health, Safety and Environmental Committee (CASYSIA) and its Occupational Health Project Team, ARPEL is working on the management of the consumption of psychoactive substances, considering the continuing challenge posed by this issue for companies in the hydrocarbon sector.
With this purpose, experiences and case studies of different oil and gas companies in Latin America and the Caribbean will be presented. The event will also cover a wide range of topics: Strategies for health promotion and consumption prevention, approach of particular risks involved in the industry, efficient management of detection, strategies to support employees following identification of a problem, regulation and legalization of the consumption of substances, management of contractors, labor relations and cultural factors.
The Seminar will generate a high-level discussion among companies, national and international organizations, government agencies and other key industry stakeholders, which will enrich understanding of this complex issue.
• International regulatory trends and the impact on companies
• Strategies for health promotion and prevention of substance consumption, and management industry-specific risks
• Management of the consumption of psychoactive substances and pharmaceuticals (cannabis, chew of coca leaves, prescription drugs)
• The role of labor unions
• Effective strategies and new detection and monitoring technologies
• Approach and support strategies for the recovery of employees
• Occupational health leaders of oil and gas companies such as ANCAP, BP, ECOPETROL, ENAP, EXXONMOBIL, PETROBRAS, REPSOL SCHLUMBERGER, YPF, and professionals of international organizations, institutions, government agencies, laboratories, and academia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
• Professionals in the areas of occupational health and preventive medicine
• Managers, heads and leaders of the areas of human resources and social responsibility
• Professionals of national and international organizations, and government officials
• Scholars and researchers
Registration for the Seminar will be free. Spaces are limited.
DATE AND PLACE OF THE EVENT
September 20 - 21, 2017 Salón Jacarandá, Torre Madero, YPF - Macacha Güemes 515 - Buenos Aires, Argentina
Erika Ruting, Coordinator of Institutional Relations: email@example.com
Pablo Ferragut, Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (+598 ) 2410 6993 Ext 142/133