REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN TO THE ARPEL LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
1st module, Bucaramanga, Colombia. From May 30, 2023 to June 1st., 2023
2nd module, Houston, Texas, USA. 13-15 September 2023
3rd module, Monterrey, Mexico. November 2023
The ARPEL Leadership Program, launched in 2018, aims to answer the main questions that arise from the possible scenarios and the skills that will be needed to solve problems to navigate successfully towards the future of the sector.
The Program, which reopens its registration after being interrupted by the pandemic that affected the entire world, offers a very high-level overview of the energy business to those who are assuming roles of increasing responsibility in their organizations, preparing the future leaders with a global business vision in the region.
Likewise, represents a unique opportunity to expand and consolidate the networking of business leaders in the region, since the training generates a network of globally responsible senior leaders, with a common base of knowledge of the regional context, and of the challenges facing the industry in the short, medium and long term.
• Tools for developing strategies for the future and understanding of the factors and actors affecting them.
• Skills in decision making which include best practices.
• A common understanding of the regional problems and understanding of the options and pros and cons of each.
• A network of globally responsible future leaders, with a common basis of the region and the industry challenges.
• The opportunity to have a private and strategic conversation with leaders of the sector.
•Professionals from companies in the oil and gas sector in Latin America, who report to the president or vice president, as well as those for whom there is a high potential to occupy positions of great hierarchy in their organizations (directors and vice presidents).
The course content is divided into a series of 3 face-to-face modules, each including 2 full days of highly interactive classroom activities and 1 day of technical visits to emblematic facilities in the region.
The program will challenge participants utilizing a combination of lectures, case studies, and interactive sessions with regional / local experts. The material is designed to both provoke dialogue and critical thinking.
The modules are focused on three core áreas.
• Module 1: Global Factors and their Effects in the Upstream Sector of Latin America.
• Module 2: Downstream Sector, the New “Normal” Refining’s Role in a World of Changing Demand.
• Module 3: Gas and Renewable Energies. Their Role as Energy Sources in an Increasingly Decarbonized World.
It includes a very high level staff of instructors from S&P Global (IHS-Markit)
• ARPEL Members: USD 4.500/module. USD 12.000/Program
• Non ARPEL Members: USD 6.000/module. USD 16.500/Program
Includes: Participation in Alumni, course materials, food and transportation during all the activities, technical visits to emblematic facilities related to the specific topics addressed under each module.
1. Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
2. Wire Transfer
The course is imparted in English with simultaneous Spanish/English and English/Spanish interpretation service. NOTE: ARPEL face-to-face courses are subject to a minimum registration quorum for their completion. ARPEL reserves the right to cancel its courses, change the date, or change its location up to 20 days prior to its start.
For more information: mailto:email@example.com